Work Location: Tottenham VIC 3012
Fba Care is a premium NDIS service provider, we have been in the industry for many years providing top care to our community.
Our services include plan management, support coordination, in home services, community access and therapeutic supports.
At Fba Care, we put our employees first as we understand that they are the center of our success. Fba Care is looking for a committed and passionate Plan Manager to join our growing team in Tottenham Victoria. You will be responsible for managing all care management plans through NDIS, assisting participants with funding allocation and processing of all invoicing through NDIS and suppliers
Fba Care is looking for a committed and passionate Service Coordinator to join our growing team in Tottenham Victoria.
The Disability Service Coordinator will facilitate and manage onboarding new clients, creating care plans for participants with disabilities, and linking them with internal support services.
What we provide:
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary drinks, breakfast & lunch provided by our café
- Fun easy going work environment with friendly staff
- Paid annual leave for your birthday
- Performance recognition, Employee of the quarter awards
- Career progression
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work respectfully with clients with varying support needs, their families, support networks and community.
- Understanding of and commitment to providing support and care in compliance with the NDIS code of conduct
- Enrolling new participants in chosen program/s, including creating and issuing quotes and service agreements
- Preparing sign up packs and show bags
- Designing enjoyable and engaging school holiday and events for people with disabilities and sourcing facilitators to run programs
- Assisting in the development, implementation and review of program planning to effectively engage people with disability.
- Arranging and conducting care team meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Ensure participants medication, epilepsy, behavior support, or other related plans are up to date and communicated within care team meetings
- Sourcing / restocking materials and consumables for classes
- Overseeing and supervising classes
- Assisting with support worker rostering
- Arrange inductions, meet and greet between support workers and the participants they will be supporting
- Collecting support worker case notes and ensuring they meet standards for each session and identifying incidents from case notes.
- Ensuring Incident reporting is completed and submitted as per procedures.
- Brief support workers on changes to participants support needs and brief SW’s upon arrival on participants they will be allocated to
- Manage room/location set up to ensure safety and accessibility.
- Support evidence-based practice through your high level of administrative skills, documenting outcomes for individual participant.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively contributes to the business in positive manner.
- All other duties as directed.
- Previous experience in similar role and demonstrated understanding of the NDIS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to participants needs
- Demonstrated competence in delivering services that ensures participants safety
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidenced based practice
- Proven ability to prioritise and work in a proactive manner, organizing and managing own workload
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality and trustworthiness
- Strong commitment to person-centered approach
- Ability to work independently with disabled individuals to achieve social and self-care goals
- Ability to tailor care plans for participants individual needs
- Positive attitude with nurturing and kind nature
- NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Australian Driver license and use of own car
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Infection Control Training COVID -19 module
- Workers Orientation Certificate
- Working with Children’s Check
- Passion and drive to make an impact in the lives of individuals living with a permanent disability
Desired (not essential) Criteria:
- Certificate III or high qualification in Disability Services, or a relevant qualification
- NDIS industry experience
- Experience in a similar position and demonstrated experience with researching and organising quotes and report writing
- Experience working in a day service.
- Experience with Incident management and positive behavior support plans
- Observant and attentive to act quickly to resolve issues, incidents or conflicts
This is your chance to make an important contribution to the lives of people with disability by adding value through contemporary and professional skills. if you feel this opportunity may complement your career to date, apply to join a a well-recognised provider of disability services!
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- NDIS Workers Screening Check (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $54,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year